Fatty Acid Distillates
Distilled Fatty Acids supplied by Olivia Oleo Pte Ltd are widely used in the industries of animal feed and laundry soap. These are functional as a raw material for the industry of oleochemicals. The acids have potential value for the industries of nutraceutical and cosmetic. In addition, these are functional as the by-products from the processing of edible oils and fats. Distilled Fatty Acids are also utilized as feed ingredients. Standardization and quality control are necessary in the case of these acids. Offered are inexpensive and useful derivatives of edible oil processing.
Fatty Acid Distillates Features:
1. Composition: Fatty acid distillates consist of a range of fatty acids, including saturated, monounsaturated, and polyunsaturated fatty acids. The composition may vary depending on the source of the original oil or fat.
2. Fatty Acid Profile: The fatty acid profile of distillates makes them valuable for specific purposes. For example, they may contain oleic acid, linoleic acid, palmitic acid, stearic acid, and other fatty acids.
3. Versatility: Fatty acid distillates find applications in various industries. They can be used as raw materials for soap production, candles, and other oleochemical products.
4. Biofuel Production: Some fatty acid distillates can be processed into biodiesel, a renewable alternative to conventional diesel fuel.
5. Nutritional Supplements: Distillates derived from certain sources may have potential applications in dietary supplements and nutraceuticals due to their fatty acid content.
6. Lubricants: Fatty acid distillates can also be used as a base material for producing lubricants and greases.
7. Emulsifiers and Surfactants: Certain types of fatty acid distillates serve as emulsifiers and surfactants in the cosmetic and personal care industry.
8. Source Dependent Properties: The features of fatty acid distillates can vary depending on the source of the original oil or fat. For instance, those derived from palm oil might have different properties than those obtained from soybean oil.
9. Glycerol Content: Fatty acid distillates may contain glycerol, a valuable co-product of the distillation process. Glycerol has applications in various industries, including pharmaceuticals, food, and cosmetics.